My last visit to the hospital pharmacy provided me with a pleasant surprise. The pharmacy had got a credit card machine. This saved me a trip to another counter to get my card swiped. This small simple change gave me so much happiness. Finally they are listening to their customers, I thought, and making changes to improve the service. Small simple changes can make such a huge difference in perceptions.
Welcome to Learn and Lead. I write about learning, leadership, performance, management, elearning, training, blogging, tools, trends. Looking forward to your valuable comments.
On this blog...
- Case Studies
- Work-Life Balance and Quality Time
- What's your Web 2.0 Quotient?
- Indian Learning Professionals and Companies on Twitter
- Blogs by Indian Learning Professionals and Companies
- Getting Started with Instructional Design
- Instructional Designer Competencies
- Deciding to Insource or Outsource Elearning Development
- 6 Tips to Motivate Yourself
- Top 10 Learning Tools
- 10 Tips to Get Started with Twitter
- Top 10 CxO Blogs
- ► 2011 (13)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (65)
- ► 2008 (78)
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions. Content published here is not read or approved in advance by my employers and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employers.
This work by Manish Mohan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 India License.