Rupa Rajagopalan tagged me in the ongoing meme. Here are 7 things you don’t need to know about me:
- I once went jet skiing in Miami bay and the jet ski overturned. I don’t know how to swim but fortunately I was wearing a life jacket. As I hung on to the overturned jet ski, a boat came along. As I waved for help, the lady on the boat started clicking my photographs instead of throwing me a line and pulling me out of the water.
- My favourite English movie is My Cousin Vinny. I think I have seen it multiple times, but I don’t own a VCD/DVD of the movie.
- My first car was a 1967 Morris Minor. It didn’t have a driver side door handle and had to be opened from outside with the help of a screw driver. I was driving a car that was as old as me!!!
- I am not sticking to my diet and am steadily gaining much of the weight I lost a year ago. My wife is very upset with me for this.
- I watch far more television than I really should.
- I buy management books but never seem to read them completely. I really really should complete them!!!
- My first computer was state of the art 8088 CPU, 768KB RAM with two 5 ¼" floppy drives and no hard disk. I self-learned Pascal, C, dBase and Clipper on it.
So there you go people. You have been armed with such immense knowledge about me. Make good use of it J.