- You don’t really have the time/patience/inclination/skill to write a blog.
- You don’t really follow any specific websites/blogs regularly. You mostly read links recommended by others, usually in an email.
- You want to stay up to date with thought leaders of the industry.
- You want to quickly get answers to your questions, suggestions on what to do, where to go.
- You always miss out someone while updating them about things happening to you.
- You want to get quick updates on the latest news.
- Your ITS has blocked Facebook and Orkut but not Twitter ;-)
- Your friends/clients/vendors/colleagues/boss/subordinates are on Twitter.
- You want to show your friends/clients/vendors/colleagues/boss/subordinates that you are up to speed with social media by being on Twitter.
- You are not sure who you to share the link to the cool/important/interesting site/news/post/video/picture/game that you just stumbled upon.
Feel free to add your reason to the list.
Note to self: Okay, got to stop writing these Twitter posts. I am not a social media expert!!!