I wrote in my experiences with micro-learning in corporate environment that one of the challenges to micro-learning environment is the competition it faces from email and IM. Well, Yammer has released a new Outlook plugin. The plugin adds a Yammer pane inside the Outlook window, integrating Yammer with one of the most used application in the enterprise. Looks like an interesting and enticing move. Will this help in micro-learning’s adoption? Wait and watch…
Welcome to Learn and Lead. I write about learning, leadership, performance, management, elearning, training, blogging, tools, trends. Looking forward to your valuable comments.
On this blog...
- Case Studies
- Work-Life Balance and Quality Time
- What's your Web 2.0 Quotient?
- Indian Learning Professionals and Companies on Twitter
- Blogs by Indian Learning Professionals and Companies
- Getting Started with Instructional Design
- Instructional Designer Competencies
- Deciding to Insource or Outsource Elearning Development
- 6 Tips to Motivate Yourself
- Top 10 Learning Tools
- 10 Tips to Get Started with Twitter
- Top 10 CxO Blogs
- ► 2011 (13)
- ► 2010 (24)
- Shift Happens 4.0
- Do we Learn More from Successes or Failures?
- Commenting Made Easier
- How to be a Successful Technical Writer
- Yammer Adds Outlook Plugin
- Agile Instructional Design Team Structures
- Now Featured on eLearningLearning.com
- The Future as Children See It
- eLearning Salaries in India - Part 2
- eLearning and Content Development Salaries in Indi...
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2008 (78)
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions. Content published here is not read or approved in advance by my employers and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employers.
This work by Manish Mohan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 India License.