I couldn’t help but smile when I saw this Dilbert strip. It also got me thinking. Are your systems and processes promoting the right culture that you want in your organization? You may have the most sophisticated systems and processes but if they stifle creativity, prevent collaboration, encourage fiefdoms and generally make it hard to work with each other in the organization, I recommend relooking at them. It would be great if we designed the systems and process keeping in mind the organization culture we want to create. Start with the culture in mind and then build the systems and processes around it.
Welcome to Learn and Lead. I write about learning, leadership, performance, management, elearning, training, blogging, tools, trends. Looking forward to your valuable comments.
On this blog...
- Case Studies
- Work-Life Balance and Quality Time
- What's your Web 2.0 Quotient?
- Indian Learning Professionals and Companies on Twitter
- Blogs by Indian Learning Professionals and Companies
- Getting Started with Instructional Design
- Instructional Designer Competencies
- Deciding to Insource or Outsource Elearning Development
- 6 Tips to Motivate Yourself
- Top 10 Learning Tools
- 10 Tips to Get Started with Twitter
- Top 10 CxO Blogs
- ► 2011 (13)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ▼ December (6)
- ► 2008 (78)
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions. Content published here is not read or approved in advance by my employers and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employers.
This work by Manish Mohan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 India License.