Learn and Lead

About continual learning and leadership

Social Networking and Outlook Integration

I installed the Xobni Outlook plug-in a while back. It was initially fun checking out my email analytics. It even analyzes my email and tells me trivia like who responds to my emails faster. All very good but it mainly provides trivia information that I don’t really use. So soon the plug-in was in Collapse mode in Outlook, relegated to one of the many plug-ins that seem interesting initially.

What caught my fancy is the recent Xobni release of LinkedIn integration. The plug-in now provides a LinkedIn link of email sender in Outlook bar. It also provides the phone numbers of the person from the Outlook Contacts. Nifty little feature that integrates my most used email software with my social networking site.

It would be interesting to see if they can also show photograph of the contact from LinkedIn and really personalize the contact info.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

.

Subscribe to this blog

Get updates in your email. Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 Subscribe Posts feed

 Subscribe Comments feed

Blog Archive

eLearning Learning

Readers

Visitors

who's online
Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions. Content published here is not read or approved in advance by my employers and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employers.

Creative Commons License This work by Manish Mohan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 India License.

Blogroll