Donald H Taylor, chairman of LPI, LSG & the Learning Technologies conference explains how Learning and Development Departments need to change their attitude to risk in order to keep pace with the rest of the business in today's modern world. He describes 4 quadrants in which L&D departments fit: Learning Leadership, Unacknowledged Prophet, Comfortable Extinction and The Training Ghetto and explains how and why all L&D departments should join the quadrant of Learning Leadership.
Welcome to Learn and Lead. I write about learning, leadership, performance, management, elearning, training, blogging, tools, trends. Looking forward to your valuable comments.
On this blog...
- Case Studies
- Work-Life Balance and Quality Time
- What's your Web 2.0 Quotient?
- Indian Learning Professionals and Companies on Twitter
- Blogs by Indian Learning Professionals and Companies
- Getting Started with Instructional Design
- Instructional Designer Competencies
- Deciding to Insource or Outsource Elearning Development
- 6 Tips to Motivate Yourself
- Top 10 Learning Tools
- 10 Tips to Get Started with Twitter
- Top 10 CxO Blogs
- ▼ 2014 (17)
- ► 2011 (13)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (65)
- ► 2008 (78)
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions. Content published here is not read or approved in advance by my employers and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employers.
This work by Manish Mohan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 India License.